Thursday, December 30, 2010

15 Weeks Old!

I am writing this post almost 2 weeks late. Unfortunately most of the details have slipped out of my memory, so this will be a short one. On a positive note, I did A LOT of video taping so this will not be a forgotten week.

Alexa celebrated her first Christmas eve & Christmas morning. Christmas eve was spent at my Dad's house. Alexa did really well being out all day. She even had a chance to see Santa. I loved watching Lexi, Matt & Jackson lay on the ground together. I think Matt was the only one who had an sense of what was going on. I know one day in the near future they will be playing together. I really hope Alexa enjoys having all the boy cousins.

Christmas morning was at my Mom's house. Alexa watched her "Brother & Sister" Carson and Bengal go crazy with their gifts. She seemed very concerned with how crazy they were acting. We will have to explain catnip to her one day in the distant future. Alexa received some amazing gifts from Grammie and her Aunts and Uncle. We did film most of the morning, so I know one day she will enjoy watching what Christmas was like way back when.

The day after Christmas we drove down to Greenville. Alexa slept most of the way in the car. We did run into a little bit of bad weather but made it in safely. Alexa had a good time with her uncles, grandpa & great grandparents. Uncle Chase made Alexa laugh while talking about football players. Austin enjoyed playing with Alexa & she seemed to feel the same way. I love watching her interact with them.

After Greenville we drove down to Atlanta to visit Donna & David. Since Donna had a rather serious surgery just a week before she was not able to hold Alexa. We were able to put a pillow down & she laid on her lap. They both enjoyed the company & shared smiles and laughs. I am really glad we were able to visit with them even if it was only for a short time.


No comments:

Post a Comment