Wednesday, March 5, 2014

7 Months Old

My littlest love is 7 months old. When she was born I was not sure how I would have enough love in my heart for two children. It was very scary to me that I could be taking something from Alexa or not able to get enough to Addison. I quickly learned that a mothers love just multiplies. Although my love for Addison is different then Alexa. I cannot explain it but they are my everything (and their Daddy of course.) Addison and I have a special connection that I constantly crave more of. Since she has started saying Momma our bond has grown. Over the last few days she has started saying it when I am not in the room and will continue to say it until I return. It is making it very difficult to catch on camera but I have at least a quick recording of her saying it.

Addison roles around and ends up all over the playroom in rather quick time. She has NO motivation to start crawling. I don't see her even getting close to it in the next month or two. She has finally mastered sitting up without being supported. Although she tends to lay down (or fall down) so she can roll to a different part of the room. Such a ham! She is starting to understand how to push toys to make noise and claps on rare occasion.

Addison still wont take a bottle. We have switched to just trying sippy cups at this point. Today is her last day at Ms. Darlene's house. She will attempt the sippy one final time and then she will start daycare. I am hopefully that her teachers will give it a good shot. If not, I will continue to visit her through out the day to feed her. I enjoy my extra time with her anyways. Addison does like food. She eats up to 4oz of baby food at each meal. Typically breakfast is oatmeal and a fruit. Lunch is usually 2oz of two different veggies and dinner is 2oz of a veggie and 2oz of a fruit. She has also started on crackers and mushed up bananas for eating playtime. Hopefully she will be my good eater.

Addison just starting sleeping better again. She is back to sleeping through the night and I could not be happier. When she wakes up she is the happiest little girl. Not only is she smiling but she is also giggling and bouncing her back off of the crib. It makes the early mornings much more enjoyable. Addison loves her big sister so much. She does not mind being on the floor by herself if her big sister is in the room. She will just watch her play and dance around. Alexa likes to put on shows for Addison. Alexa is SUPER excited to share a room with her sister when we move to Arizona. She asks me all the time when her sister will be able to play dress up and ride bikes together. I hope the excitement continues as they get older.

We have 10 weeks left in Kansas. Once we leave her I will be a full time Mommy to my girls. I cannot wait for our summer together.

No comments:

Post a Comment