Sunday, January 17, 2010

Great Day!

We are definitely pregnant. The faded pink line is now getting darker & shows up in the 5 minute time slot. So I take the test to Justin, who is sitting on the couch at the time, thinking he will be very excited. Yet again, he thinks I am crazy. We then proceed with the conversation about ovulation test strips compared to pregnancy test strips. For those of you who do not know... Ovulation tests strips are considered to have a positive result when the line is equal or darker than the control line. Pregnancy test strips work a little different. They are considered "positive" when any pink line is evident. After explaining this to Justin and even showing him the "Positive result gallery" on a website, he finally realizes he is going to be a daddy :) I must stand up for my man. I tend to get very excited over little things and then get disappointed later. So I completely understand when he is hesitant a first. But we are both VERY excited about becoming parents in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment