Thursday, November 11, 2010

8 Weeks Old!

Alexa has eye lashes! When she was first born Justin & I were both concerned that she did not have any. Over the last 8 weeks they have grown in. I noticed this week that they now look full in length & thickness. I love her sooo much :)

Over the weekend Justin & I decided to go to Topeka to visit the Watson's. For those of you who do not know I have a small number of relatives that live there. My Great Aunt Judy & Uncle Tom invited us to their home. Alexa loved the attention. She was also able to meet my cousins Eric & Mark as well Connor & Austin.

Everyone took turns holding Alexa. While my Aunt Judy was holding Alexa, Connor (10 year old boy) told her to put Alexa down and let her crawl around. He later told us that he thought she looked bored sitting in his Grandmother's arms. It was adorable. He was rather disappointed that all she did was sit there & drool. Oh well!

On Wednesday Alexa & I flew to Cincinnati. I planned this trip around Justin's training in Texas. It was a great way for Alexa to meet the rest of her Aunts & Uncles with out missing out on any Daddy time. Going through security was the hardest part. The stroller & car seat went through the scanner with out any issues. I then proceeded to carry Alexa through the medal detector. Once again everything went smoothly. Then they had to scan the breast milk. This not only takes a long time, but really attracts a lot of attention. We survived & had an hour to sit at our gate. Alexa took a bottle right before we boarded the plan & fell asleep. She did not wake up until we landed. She was the perfect baby. Lets hope she is that way when we return home next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment