Thursday, November 18, 2010

9 Weeks Old!

Alexa & I spent the entire week in Cincinnati. On Friday she met Maggie & Jeff. Maggie gave Alexa a white Miami teddy bear & the most adorable jean overalls. Saturday Alexa was able to meet most of the Haggerty family. Of course Alexa was asleep during most of the visit. We had a great time hanging out with everyone.

Sunday, Mom hosted a family dinner. Megan, Matthew, Jan & Heather were able to come over. Heather gave Alexa a bath, which I am sure they both enjoyed. Matthew & Alexa will look at each other, but wont make any jestures towards one another. It wont be long before they will be playing together.

On Tuesday I took Alexa to visit her Grandpa & Grandma at their work places. I loved watching my parents in their proudest moments.

This week Alexa was also able to meet a handful of my high school friends. Its crazy to see some of us married, some with children. Time seems to be going by very fast.

Alexa has started sucking on her fist. I think she would suck her thumb if she could figure out how. Instead she tucks her thumb under her fingers & put the entire thing in her mouth. She has also started rubbing her eyes. She has done this one or twice previously, but this week she started doing it several times a day. Her laughing & smiling has also increased. After spending a week and Grandma's house we found out she LOVES lights. Justin & I went out and bought her a few new toys to her stimulate her.

No comments:

Post a Comment