Wednesday, March 2, 2011

5 1/2 Months

The last few weeks have been a little crazy. We had yet another snow storm come through our area. I really believe that it was our last one for the season. Justin and I both agreed on a new stroller. We love our travel system for walks but need something we can take on errands thats a bit smaller. The new stroller arrived on Wednesday & I am very eager to get to use it.

Alexa has started sticking her tongue out. She just lets it hang there through out the day. Its adorable! I am still trying to get a photo of it. Her interest in her jumperoo has increased even more. She LOVES jumping and watching tv. It works out great in the morning when I am eating breakfast.

Alexa has been having a rough start at the sitters. On Monday she took 3 20minute naps. Tuesday she took a 3 hour nap in the morning and 2 20 minute naps. Wednesday she slept for an hour an half in the morning and not at all in the afternoon. It was her first day only taking 1 nap. Luckily she was excited to see me and stayed in a good mood before going to bed at 6pm. She still usually goes to bed anytime between 6 & 7. The good thing about the sitter is that we will eventually get on a schedule. I have not pushed Alexa into a schedule and she has still seemed to have some consistency.

Our new schedule:
5-5:45 Pump
5:45-6 Feed the cats, clean liter box, make lunch, prepare Alexa's bag
6-7 Shower, get dressed, hair, make up, Feed & change Alexa
7-715 Play with Alexa, eat breakfast, pack the car
715-730 Pick up the mail, talk to Justin on the phone, drop off Alexa at sitter and get to work
730-12 Work
12-12:30 Eat lunch in the car, while talking to Justin & pumping
12:30-4 Work
4-420 Leave work, pick up Alexa & head home
420-430 Unload car, empty lunch box, clean out Alexa's bag, feed cats
430-5 Play with Alexa
5 Feed Alexa her dinner, while cooking mine & clean bottles
5:30 Alexa takes a bath in the kitchen, I eat my dinner & clean up her dinner
6-7 Alexa takes a bottle & will fall asleep sometime between here
7 (or whenever Alexa goes to sleep) Pump, clean up Alexa's bath, clean anything that needs it (laundry, trash est.) catch up on phone calls, tv shows, blogging
8 Bedtime

So yes we are very exhausted. I really miss my Alexa time. I cannot wait for the weekend when we can spend the entire day together. Justin will be home in a little more than 2 weeks. I cannot wait to get some help & some quality family time. If only he could pump for me :) Wow I realized if I did not pump I would have SOOO much more free time. Well I guess that will be sometime to look forward to in just 6 more months.

No comments:

Post a Comment