Sunday, August 31, 2014

Farewell August

I took a blink and another two weeks have flown by. Alexa's new routine is going at full force. Her new school is a true blessing. Her teacher is everything I would want in a teacher for my girls. She runs on a very consistent schedule and is very nurturing. Two things Alexa thrives on. Her teacher told us Alexa is academically strong and fitting in great. It was a huge relief for me to hear this. Alexa was one of only a few to get all her sight words correctly & will be with a small group that are ready for a reading group. I hope she always keep such a passion in learning.

Alexa started AWANA this month too. AWANA is a Sunday night church program to help learn scripture and bible stories. She looks so cute in her little vest. The first week she thought it was silly that she was wearing "play clothes" to church. Alexa has 8 more weeks of swim lessons before her winter break & then gymnastics once a week. She still has lots of down time at home. I think she has a good balance and seems to be a happy kid.

We are enjoying her last month as a 3 year old, or as Alexa would say 3 and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment