Friday, March 5, 2010

10 Weeks 1 Day!

I have not been as good about blogging lately. It has something to do with work & a lot to do with being sick. The morning sickness has not been terrible. I started getting nauseous around 5 weeks & got sick for the first time at 6 weeks. Every day seems to be very different with no consistency. This week has been the best week so far, I am hoping things start looking better from here.

I have recently out grown my pre-pregnancy pants. It was a sad day for me. I can still put them on, but have to keep them unbuttoned & in some cases the zipper has to be down. I looked and looked and looked for pants that fit me. There are 100 different types of pants. The hard part is finding some that fit in the legs. I don't mind taking up the bottoms, but I cannot bring in the sides. So I ended up getting a "Pregnancy Band." It goes over my waste, so you cannot see the buttons being opened. Problem solved... for now!

People have slowly been finding out about our little one. It is very exciting telling people, even if it is early. We are wanting to make it public sometime after our next appointment (12 days). There are certain people I had to tell so they didn't worry about me when I was getting sick. My boss was very excited & overly protective. He makes sure I am getting plenty of fluids & offers to let me take lots of breaks, it is adorable. The ladies at church get me excited about planning showers & the future of our little man.

Overall the pregnancy is going great. I cannot believe we are already a quarter of the way done. 6 1/2 months to go, crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment