Wednesday, March 17, 2010

OB Appointment #3

Yesterday was our third appointment. It has been 4 weeks since we have seen the baby & we were both very excited to hear the heartbeat. The doctor used the Doppler & found the heartbeat almost instantly. It was a great moment. The heartbeat was 166 BPM. She said it was a very strong, which made us happy. After the quick exam she went over my previous labs. Everything was good & we found out that Justin & I both have an 0+ blood type. I have gained a pound since our last appointment. This puts me at a total of 2 to 2 1/2 at 11 Weeks 5 Days. Overall the doctor said I am doing great & appear to be healthy. We go back again in 4 more weeks (April 15th).

We decided to share our news after this appointment. It is still a little early for me, but its OK. Everyone has been so supportive & excited for us. My phone has been ringing nonstop & Facebook has been very busy. I just hope I can still have conversations about things that do not involve being pregnant. I love being pregnant & everything that comes with it. But I still want to enjoy today & not make it a count down to September. Time seems to go fast enough & I know our little one will be here before we know it.

Thank you to everyone who has known for 4 weeks (Meg for 7!) & was able to keep it a secret. It meant a lot to me and Justin to be able to share our news.

12 weeks tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that your appointment went well! I am really glad you are able to enjoy your pregnancy and not count down...22 weeks left for me...I have to count down :(. I cannot wait to be big and pregnant with you in May when we literally look like beach whales on the beach! Much love to the three of you!

    ReplyDelete