Friday, March 26, 2010

13 Weeks 1 Day!

Finally in our last week of the 1st trimester. I cannot believe the pregnancy is 1/3 of the way done, it is going fast. Over the last week my morning sickness has been a lot better. I am having 2 or 3 bad days a week & the rest have been fairly normal. It is a huge change from all day nausea.

Now on to more positive things. The baby should be around 3 inches in length and almost an ounce in weight. Babies fingerprints are formed. The veins & organs are visible through the skin & the body is catching up to the head in size.

We scheduled the 4D appointment for April 17th. We should be able to find out the gender of the baby, assuming he/she cooperates. Justin also bought me a fetal heart rate Doppler. I am very excited about it. It will ease my mind between the 4 week appointments & allow us 1 more chance of bonding.

2 comments:

  1. It was so good to see you guys yesterday! Hopefully we can spend more time together this summer. It would be nice to have a long weekend together. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better and just about out of the first trimester!!! Hooray!!! Bring the doppler to Cincinnati...I'd like to try it!

    ReplyDelete