Thursday, February 3, 2011

4 Months Part 3

Alexa rolled over from her belly!!! I made such a big deal out of it she looked terrified. She also started giggling on her own. She has been laughing for quite some time now. The difference is that she does it even when she is alone. She laughs at her toys or hands or really anything. My favorite new activity is "standing." Of course she does not do this on her own but she really loves being on her feet. We practice leaning against the couch & she just smiles away. Her new favorite song is "There she was Just a Walkin Down the Street." These all kind of come together when we do our dance parties. I love my little girl!


Alexa's daily schedule:
5am Bottle
7:30am Wake up
8:30am Bottle
930am-10am Nap
11:30am Bottle
12:30-1pm Nap
2:30pm Bottle
3-4pm Nap
5pm Bottle
7pm Bottle & Bed


Alexa had to go back to the doctor to get a physical for her childcare. Since this one is off post we had to get a new one filled out. I cannot believe how much we go there & she has not even been sick yet. Doctor said she looks good. She now weighs 13lbs 5oz. She went from the 20th% to 28% in just 11 days. She told me that there is no reason to continue to the formula. We are now back to just breast milk :) I am glad I have made it almost 5 months & only have 7 more to go. I really feel I will make it to a year.

We survived another snow storm this week. We had to spend 3 days stuck in the house. Once Friday came around we went out to face the cold weather. Alexa really enjoyed people watching in the PX & shipping birthday gifts to Justin. We are looking forward to our play date this weekend. That's about it for now!

Goals from last week:
*Getting Alexa on a better napping schedule: She takes 3 naps a day. I am soo proud of both of us for meeting this goal. I think she could take a little bit longer naps, but I think she will do that on her own. She does take all of her naps in her crib. Big success with this goal!
*Spreading the daytime bottles to 4hours: Well we are not to 4 hours, but she does go 3 1/2 for a few of them. We will keep working on this.
*Night time routine. Well we are moving in the right directions with this. But for now I prefer to do her bath in the afternoon & we do our books through out the day. So until we start our new schedule of work & school we will just leave this alone.

1 comment:

  1. Matt and Alexa pretty much have the same schedule! Hopefully you won't get anymore snow!

    ReplyDelete