Friday, July 12, 2013

35 Weeks- Officially in the home stretch!

35 Weeks feels so close, yet so far from "D" day. Just not knowing rather we have 2 weeks or 5 makes it feel sort of nerve wrecking. I better start back to where I left off 2 weeks ago. 33-34 weeks really started with lots of contractions. Overall they have been relatively painless up to to this point. Over the last two weeks I have had two episodes of painful contractions 2-3 minutes apart that tapered off. Throughout the day I am feeling them quite frequently. I cannot remember how these are compared to Alexa's pregnancy. As long as we get to full term I am going to do my best to not worry about them.

I have gained 27lbs up to this point, I am sure there is more to gain before she arrives. My knees are crackling more & my hands are getting swollen. You can say pregnancy just go real for me. My energy level is decreasing, yet my list of things to do seems to be growing.

I don't want to sound all negative when describing my pregnancy. I really am enjoying feeling her move around in my belly & preparing for her arrival. When I think about this being my last pregnancy I get really sad. I love being able to create a human life inside of me and day dream about what this new person will be like.

The next week or two I am going to finish up all the last minute shopping, install the car seat and pack my hospital bags. Hopefully when she does make her arrival we will be all ready.

34 Days to go until our due date!

No comments:

Post a Comment