Thursday, July 1, 2010

27 Weeks

13 more weeks until our due date- 10 weeks till full term!

Justin & I drove to Orlando last Friday. We had an amazing 3 days alone. On Sunday we packed up & drove to the other side Orlando & stayed with the Cox family for another few days. We really enjoyed all the parks. I was able to enjoy most of what Disney had to offer, but did have to sit out of a few rides. On Thursday we drove home & then drove up to Cincinnati for our family baby shower.

Alexa should be over the 2lb marker & be about 14 1/2 inches long. Her brain is fully developed & very active at 27 weeks. Her lungs are continuing to mature & she should be gaining weight very rapidly for the next few weeks.

This weekend my Mom, Beth & Mary (Steve's Mom) are throwing Megan & I a family baby shower. I feel so lucky to have such a great family. Alexa will be born into a family fully ready to spoil her.

No comments:

Post a Comment